How are Bay Area Credit Union events being handled in the wake of the crisis?
We are continuing to follow local and federal guidance as well as recommendations from the CDC regarding group sizes and social distancing. The health, safety, and welfare of all involved is our highest priority.
Has Bay Area Credit Union implemented any measures to help members with payments or hardship due to COVID-19?
- LOANS – #BACUstrong
- We have a new
emergency loan product called #BACUstrong to assist members in
need due to the COVID-19. Highlights of
the new loan product are:
- 18-month term
- 90-day deferred payment
- No processing fees
- Minimum membership length is 6 months
- We have a new emergency loan product called #BACUstrong to assist members in need due to the COVID-19. Highlights of the new loan product are:
- VISA – 0% apr* (annual percentage rate) on balance transfer for 15 monthsNO over limit fees
- NO inactivity fees
- NO annual fee
*Annual Percentage Rate. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred. Rates and offers are current as of 3/30/2020 and are subject to change. Subject to credit approval. Offer expires 5/31/2020.
- SKIP-A-PAY – You Choose: 30, 60 or 90 days…let us know what you need.
- Special Skip-A-Pay Program to help with COVID-19
- Designed for those who have an income reduction/laid off due to the COVID-19
- It will extend final loan payment by the number of monthly payments skipped
- Skip-A-Payment Program Real Estate Loans (COVID-19) – Bay Area Credit Union Mortgages and Home Equities – 60 or 90 day loan deferments are available
Categories: News and Events