Bay Area Credit Union recognizes the health and safety of our members, staff and community are important. We continue to take all necessary precautions to protect our staff and members while following the social distancing directives for COVID-19 set forth by the State of Ohio. We will be reopening our lobby on Monday, June 1, 2020.
The safety of our employees and our members continues to be a top priority. Therefore, the following procedures have been put in place:
- Employees will be wearing face masks to keep you safe.
- Practice 6ft of social distancing by acknowledging and waiting at marked spots.
- Protective screens have been installed at the teller lines and in private offices.
- Extra cleaning procedures have been put in place.
- Occupancy limits will be implemented, and we will monitor the number of persons allowed into the lobby at a time. There will be a sign-in sheet so members can wait in their car for appointments if the occupancy level has been met.
- We encourage you to bring the least number of people necessary to conduct business.
- Please, no hats, no hoodies, and no sunglasses.
If you are not comfortable coming into the lobby remember we have many other ways to get your banking done, such as “It’s Me 247” online banking, bill-pay, A2A, P2P, mobile check deposit, card controls and so much more.
We still recommend scheduling appointments by calling 419-698-2962.
Categories: News and Events