Discover the power of a free checking account that pays YOU! Instead of charging service fees and minimum balance charges, Kasasa Cash® pays you high dividends every month. Plus, it refunds your ATM fees nationwide, not just in NW Ohio. With Kasasa, Every ATM is Your ATM™.
Plus, link it to free Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings, so you keep more money in your pocket every month. And you don’t have to swim across Lake Erie to qualify. Just do simple things each month to qualify for your rewards — banking basics that make your life easier.
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.00% to 0.41% on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if monthly qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $25 per month)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Link to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings
- Free debit MasterCard®
- Unlimited use of Bay Area Credit Union ATMs
- Access to Surcharge-free ATM Network
It’s so easy to qualify, you’re probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH Auto-Debit or Bill Pay transaction post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That’s it! And even if you don’t qualify, there’s still no monthly service fee and you still earn interest at the base rate. Plus, you can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/18/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50.00. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.0%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% dividends rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.00% – 0.41% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Monthly direct deposit required to have this account. Limit one account per SSN.